Adding Staff Reviews
Staff reviews can be added for all books and are especially useful when creating ‘Staff Pick’ pages.
‘Staff Reviews’ can be added two ways:
OPTION 1: ADDED BY A STORE ADMIN/EDITOR ON A BOOK PRODUCT PAGE
Navigate to: www.yoursitename.com/book/ISBN (or use the search feature to navigate to the book product page)
- Once on the book product page select the ‘Staff Review’ tab
- Select ‘Create A Review’
- Use the ‘WYSIWYG’ editor to enter your review
OPTION 2: ADDED ON A PAGE, BOOK PAGE OR EVENT WHEN CREATING A BOOK LIST
Navigate to: Content > Add Content > Page (or content of choice or if it is an existing book list navigate to that page)
- Enter your ISBN, click away from the white area and wait for your book to load
- Select the ‘No Review’ button
- Use the ‘WYSIWYG’ editor to enter your review. You can select to include this review on the product page.
- Any time a review is added by either option, the 'Staff Picks' logo is superimposed on the book's cover image.
- A book can have any number or reviews.
- Reviews entered by option 1 will not appear on a book list, even when the book is added to a book list.
- Reviews entered by option 1 to one format of a book, for example a paperback, will appear on all related formats (hardcover, trade paperback, etc).
- Reviews entered by option 2 to one format of a book, for example a paperback, will NOT appear on all related formats (hardcover, trade paperback, etc).
- Reviews added by option 2 will also appear on the book product page only by selecting ‘Include On Product Page’