The American Booksellers Association’s health coverage partner, LIG Solutions, wishes you and your family health and happiness as we get closer to 2024. Here are some timely articles and information to expand your knowledge of health and wellness:
- LIG Health And Wellness Round Up Fall 2023 Edition: A collection of seasonal health and wellness related articles to further your knowledge.
- Gift Ideas for that Health-Conscious Person in your Life: The perfect gift guide for healthy-minded gifts as the holiday season approaches.
- What Does The Location Of Your Headache Mean For You? Learn more about how to alleviate those pesky headaches.
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Coverage: Insurance covers more than your annual physical — be sure to take care of your mental health as well.
As mentioned above the 2024 Open Enrollment Period continues, here are the important dates to remember if you are looking to get or change your coverage option for the new year:
- Medicare Annual Enrollment: Now thru December 7, 2023
- Under 65 Open Enrollment: Now thru December 15, 2023
- Employer Coverage: Can be done at any time of the year depending on your current situation.
Booksellers have full access to a dedicated agent to help evaluate their current coverage and find the most affordable options because insurance is not one-size-fits-all. Whether it be major medical plans or supplemental coverage options like dental, vision, critical illness, or hospitalizations, LIG can help booksellers find the coverage they need for their unique situation.
If you need a review of certain insurance topics, please check out LIG’s On-Demand Webinars.
To access this exclusive member program, booksellers should visit ligmembers.com/americanbooksellersassociation. Booksellers can also call 866-732-3028 for immediate assistance.