The American Booksellers Association is continuing to host virtual Coffee Break events for member booksellers who would like to connect and talk with their colleagues from across the country.
Coffee Breaks will take place in February as follows:
- Thursday, February 11, at 6:00 p.m. ET: BIPOC Coffee Break (email firstname.lastname@example.org for login details)
- Tuesday, February 16, at 3:00 p.m. ET: Afternoon Coffee Break
- Thursday, February 18, at 8:05 p.m. ET: Winter Institute BIPOC Meetup (open to non-Winter Institute attendees as well). Email email@example.com for credentials.
- Tuesday, February 23, at 3:00 p.m. ET: Afternoon Coffee Break
- Thursday, February 25, at 8:00 p.m. ET: Evening Coffee Break
For the regular Tuesday afternoon and Thursday evening Coffee Breaks, ABA will send the meeting link to the entire membership a few hours before each event. If booksellers do not receive the email invitation (and cannot find it in their spam folder), they should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recordings of all Coffee Breaks can be found in the Education Resources section of BookWeb.