With last month's launch of the American Booksellers Association's new Member Relations Department, two member relations managers now serve as the main contacts for all bookstore and provisional members. Each manager has primary responsibility for members in different regions of the country. Booksellers with questions and ideas they'd like to share with ABA are encouraged to reach out to their member relations manager at any time.
Elizabeth Nichols (800-637-0037 ext. 6614, firstname.lastname@example.org) is the liaison for ABA member stores as well as provisional members in areas covered by:
- Great Lakes Independent Booksellers Association
- Midwest Booksellers Association
- Mountains & Plains Independent Booksellers Association
- Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance
Nichols is also the contact for all associate and auxiliary members and oversees ABA's business affiliate relationships.
Kaitlin Pitcher (800-637-0037 ext. 6666, email@example.com) is the liaison for ABA member stores as well as provisional members in areas covered by:
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- New England Independent Booksellers Association
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association
- Southern California Independent Booksellers Association
Member Relations Manager Scott Nafz (800-637-0037 ext. 6654, firstname.lastname@example.org) continues to handle IndieCommerce customer service for all stores using ABA's e-commerce platform.