The American Booksellers Association has launched the new webinar series “The Top 10 Things to Know About...” to help booksellers as they enter the final quarter of the year.
The next webinar will take place on Thursday, October 8, at 3:00 p.m. ET on “Top 10 Things to Know About: ABA’s Fall Marketing Campaigns,” including the “October Is the New December” materials as well as the upcoming campaign coordinated with DCX advertising.
Following each webinar, booksellers will find a recap of the discussion in Bookselling This Week as well as on the dedicated “Top 10 Things to Know About…” page on BookWeb. All webinars will be recorded and added to the Education Resources page.
- Top 10 Things to Know About: Creating Safe and Profitable Virtual Events (October 15 at 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Top 10 Things to Know About: Keeping Calm and Carrying On (in a World of Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Race Relations, and Election Tensions) (October 22 at 3:00 p.m. ET)
Watch BTW for the signup links for each event.
In addition, Bookselling This Week will cover four more “Top 10” topics in the coming weeks:
- Top 10 Tips for Ordering Calendars and Nonreturnables (available now)
- Top 10 Tips for Curbside and Delivery Service (available now)
- Top 10 Morale Boosters and Self-Care Tips
- Top 10 Things to Know About Hiring, Training, and Managing Remote Workers
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your store has implemented successful measures on any of these topics, and your tips may be shared for other booksellers to take advantage of.