Booksellers can sign up now to meet one-on-one with IndieCommerce staff at two upcoming American Booksellers Association events.
One-on-ones are open to both IndieCommerce and non-IndieCommerce stores. Participating stores can meet with staff to discuss their sites; non-participating stores can learn more about the premier e-commerce and online marketing solution for independent bookstores and the new IndieLite, designed for stores just starting with e-commerce or with limited time and resources.
At BookExpo 2018, which will be held from May 30 to June 1 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City, booksellers can sign up to reserve a time to meet with IndieCommerce staff in the ABA Member Lounge, Booth 721 on the trade show floor. Walk-ins are also welcome during lounge hours.
ABA Member Lounge hours are:
- Wednesday, May 30, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (closed from 2:15 to 4:15 p.m. for the ABA Annual Membership Meeting and Town Hall)
- Friday, June 1, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments will be held in the Rampart Room at the Sheraton New Orleans during the following hours:
- Tuesday, June 19, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 20, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Booksellers who need to change a scheduled appointment or who have questions about the IndieCommerce program should e-mail the IndieCommerce team.