While each month Libro.fm shares a monthly audiobook bestseller list (included below), Libro.fm’s current bestseller list features a range of titles related to the anti-racism protests occurring in the U.S.
Current bestselling titles include
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo & Michael Eric Dyson
- Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor by Layla F. Saad
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You: A Remix of the National Book Award-winning Stamped from the Beginning by Jason Reynolds & Ibram X. Kendi
- So You Want to Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Stamped from the Beginning: A Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness, 10th Anniversary Edition by Michelle Alexander
- Hood Feminism: Notes from the Women that a Movement Forgot by Mikki Kendall
- The End of Policing by Alex S. Vitale
Supporting Black-Owned Bookstores Now and Always
Being an antiracist reader means not only educating ourselves, but also paying attention to the institutions we support financially. Libro.fm has put together a list of Black-owned independent bookstores you can support through online purchases of print and audiobooks.
Recommended Antiracist Audiobooks
To help fight racism, Libro.fm is highlighting audiobooks about racism, antiracism, white fragility, and more. Find recommended listening for all age groups and listen to excerpts of Libro.fm’s bestselling antiracist audiobooks.
June Audiobook Bestseller List
The Monthly Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program. Graphics to promote this month’s Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive.
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (HarperAudio)
- The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd (Penguin Random House Audio)
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic Audio)
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo (Quill Tree Books)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (Hachette Audio)
- The City We Became by N. K. Jemisin (Hachette Audio)
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson (HarperAudio)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell (Hachette Audio)
- Wow, No Thank You. by Samantha Irby (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Great Influenza by John M. Barry (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson (HarperAudio)
- Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire by Jen Hatmaker (Thomas Nelson)
Get Your June ALCs
Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary June Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now. Booksellers can create a free Libro.fm account and send an email to email@example.com with the name of their store to get access.