The Monthly Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program. Graphics to promote this month’s Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive.
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley (HarperAudio)
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor by Hank Green (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin (Hachette Audio)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (HarperAudio)
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo (Quill Tree Books)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- White Fragility by Michael Eric Dyson & Robin DiAngelo (Beacon Press)
- Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- So You Want to Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo (Blackstone Publishing)
- Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow, Ann Friedman (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Ibram X. Kendi & Jason Reynolds (Hachette Audio)
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi (Novel Audio)
- The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson (Brilliance Audio)
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group)
Get Your August ALCs
Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary August Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now. Booksellers can create a free Libro.fm account and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of their store to get access.
Libro.fm Celebrates Independent Bookstore Day
In celebration of Independent Bookstore Day, Libro.fm is inviting bookstore supporters to share the particular ways local bookstores and Libro.fm audiobooks are significant to them in a short video. Those who submit a video during the month of August will receive one free audiobook credit, as well as a chance to win free books or audiobooks through their local bookstore! Invite your customers to participate by sharing our Independent Bookstore Day page and find marketing materials on the Bookseller Hub.
Audiobook Club Pick for August: His and Hers by Alice Feeney
Psychological thriller fans, this one is for you. When a woman is murdered in Blackdown, a quintessentially British village, newsreader Anna Andrews is reluctant to cover the case. Detective Jack Harper is suspicious of her involvement, until he becomes a suspect in his own murder investigation. This month Chelsea, the creator behind @chelseadollingreads, will lead the discussion for His and Hers. Get the details and schedule here.