As bookstores prepare for a busy holiday season, booksellers are encouraged to contact the American Booksellers Association’s membership health insurance partner, LIG Solutions, for health coverage before the holiday rush.
Two open enrollment periods are underway:
- Medicare Open Enrollment which runs until Monday, December 7.
- General Open Enrollment for Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage which runs until Tuesday, December 15, in most states.
During open enrollment, you can add, drop, or make changes to your health insurance coverage. For more information on open enrollment in general, including options outside of open enrollment, see this article on preparing for open enrollment.
Booksellers should contact LIG Solutions for a no-obligation health insurance assessment.
To learn more about ABA’s membership health insurance benefit:
- Watch the recording of ABA’s Health Insurance Open Enrollment Webinar with LIG Solutions. Access the webinar here.
- Read ABA’s frequently asked questions about this health insurance partnership.
- Schedule an appointment with a licensed advisor by calling the LIG Solutions team or filling out the form on ABA’s landing page at any time. Find ABA’s landing page with the phone number and form here.
Questions about ABA’s partnership with LIG Solutions can be directed to email@example.com.
Booksellers should communicate with their manager before purchasing a policy as the bookstore may be looking into offering employees a health coverage option as part of the ABA partnership with LIG Solutions.