A number of American Booksellers Association business partners have joined in to sponsor the virtual Children’s Institute, which will be held July 15–16.
Business partner sponsors include:
- Anthology point-of-sale system
- Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)
- Booklog point-of-sale system
- Drag Queen Story Hour
- Edelweiss by Above the Treeline digital catalog platform
- Handseller search and discovery engine
- Hummingbird Digital Media
- Libro.fm Audiobooks
- PartnerShip, ABA’s shipping program for members
- We Need Diverse Books™
The virtual Children’s Institute is open to all ABA member booksellers and costs $20; visit BookWeb.org now to register. Registration closes July 3.