Bookstores participating in the Kobo program can take advantage of a special one-time-only introductory order for the recently released Kobo Aura H2O, an extra-large, no-glare touchscreen eReader with a dustproof and waterproof design. The single order is intended to introduce the Kobo Aura H2O to customers in time for the holidays and before sales start mounting. Response to the special offer will also help determine if consumer demand for the eReader is sufficient to merit sustained availability.
The following should be taken into consideration when placing orders:
- This is a one-time order, which is supported by the American Booksellers Association through its shipping partner TSI.
- The deadline for ordering is Monday, October 27, 2014.
- Orders are final and will be collected in the Kobo Reporting Tool.
- Late entries cannot be accommodated, and there will not be an opportunity for reorders.
- TSI will ship directly to stores. Stores will pay no associated shipping costs.
- Stores will receive a five percent discount off MSRP.
- ABA is responsible for invoicing stores and will collect payment on Monday, January 12, 2015.
- Payment must be by credit card or ACH withdrawal. Unless booksellers indicate otherwise, the Kobo bank information on file with ABA will be used.
- A free demo device is available for initial single-order quantities of 12 or more.
- There is no related displayer.
- The Kobo Aura H2O is nonreturnable.
The Kobo Support Team will finalize all terms and confirm orders on Tuesday, October 28. The Kobo Aura H2O eReaders are expected to arrive from TSI before Thanksgiving. The full set of Aura H2O specs is available here.
Questions about this one-time offer should be addressed to email@example.com.