Where's That Page Again?
Know you saw something but can’t remember where? Check our convenient list below of where to find certain commonly used features.
- Order Queue: Store > Orders: Page to access all active, canceled, or completed orders.
- Money Management Reports: Store > Reports > Money Management > Show all Statements: Location to access the amount transferred to your account in the bi-monthly ACH transfers.
- General Reports: Store > Reports: Utilize the default reports to gather a variety of information.
- Custom Reports: Structure > Views > click the "path" of the report you would like to use: Generate a variety of different reports and access customer email list.
- Store Features Page: Store > Configuration > Account Information & Preferences > Store Features: Find a list of available modules here.
- Store Preferences: Store > Configuration > Account Information & Preferences > Store Preferences: A variety of availability preferences can be found here for book selling.
- Assigning Staff Roles: Store > Configuration > Store Roles: After staff signs up for an account on the site, assign appropriate access with their email address.
- Inventory*: Store > Configuration > Local Store Inventory: Upload your inventory files here. If you use Above the Treeline we can receive your data automatically. Click the settings tab to activate "Web Discounts Override Inventory Pricing" if needed.
- Shipping Options: Store > Configuration > Shipping quotes: Select your shipping options here.
- Coupons*: Store > Coupons: Create coupons for use throughout your site.
- Pricing: Store > Configuration > Store Pricing > Books: Two methods for changing prices, Wholesale Discount code, or individually by ISBN. This is also where you enable or disable the sale of NET books and can upload a list of books you don’t want to sell.
- Affiliates*: Store > Configuration > Affiliates: Approve applications, see how many sales an affiliate has generated, adjust your settings, etc..
- Product types: Store > Products > Manage Classes: Create new classes for different types of products. If you would like to add attributes (or different options that users can select) to your product class go to Store > Products > Attributes.
- Google Analytics*: Configuration > Web Services > Analytic Services > Email email@example.com to get instructions on how to set up Google Analytics on your site.
- Message Center: ABA Message Center: Check here for notices from ABA.
- Make New Pages: Content > Add Content > Page, Event, Product, etc.: Make new nodes.
- Find Existing Pages: Content: Find every node on your site. Sort throughdifferent content types with the filters.
- Create A New Block: Structure > Blocks > Add block: Create new blocks.
- Locate Existing Blocks: Structure > Blocks: Move existing blocks into different regions of your theme.
- Menus: Structure > Menus: Click the menu you would like to work with, drag & drop items, add additional pages.
- Themes: Appearance: Activate themes by checking enabled, set one live by clicking ‘Set default, adjust settings, etc..
- Cache: House Icon > Flush All Caches: If you've made changes to a page, and they are not visible, try flushing the cache to pull up a more updated version of your page.
- Create A New View: Structure > Views > Add new view: Utilized the ‘Views’ option to create different views of nodes.
*If you are unable to navigate to this location, go to the 'Store Features' page to request activation.