There are several reports available to you that you can use to gain insights into sales on your website, who is using your website and other useful information. You can use these reports as they are or you may customize them to suit your needs.
Navigate to: Store > Reports
- Coupon usage reports (IndieCommerce members only) - The coupon module creates a report showing you which coupons were used on specific orders, the purchase date, the order total and the value of the coupon.
- Customer Email Export - In the customer email export, by default, based on the date range you are provided with the customer email, name, order id and the date in which they became a customer. This report can be customized to include additional data.
- Customer reports - In the customer report you’ll be able to view all customers on your site. For each customer account you’ll be able to review the customer name, the username, the total number of orders placed by the customer, the total number of products ordered, the total revenue produced for the store, and the average amount of revenue the customer has produced for each order. Clicking on the customer names will take you to their current orders, clicking on a username will take you to their user account page where their order history can be reviewed.
- Money Management - This report provides a detailed account of money transfers occurring between ABA and your store. You can find more information regarding this report through ‘Understanding the Reconciliation Report’.
- Product reports - In the product report you will be able to view products that have been sold on your site. For each product, you can review the product name and model, the number of the products sold, the revenue produced for the store and the gross profit from the sales of the product. We do not recommend the use of this report, instead, we recommend you determine what information you are looking for and create your own custom report using a View.
- Sales Report - In the sales report you will be able to obtain an overview of orders for the entered time frame. By default, the fields provided are; Order ID, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Status, Order Total, Payment Method, Shipping Method, Shipping Amount, Tax Type and Tax. You are also provided with filters for the order creation date, last modified date, and payment method. This report can be customized to include additional data.
- Sales Report by Product Type - In the sales report by product type you will be able to obtain an overview of orders for a specific product type. By default, the fields provided are; Order ID, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Email Address, Status, SKU, and Title. You are also provided with filters for the order creation date, last modified date, and payment method. This report can be customized to include additional data.
- Sales Report by SKU - In the sales report by SKU you will be able to obtain an overview of orders for a specific SKU. By default, the fields provided are; Order ID, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Email Address, and Status. The only filter provided by default is for the SKU itself. This report can be customized to include additional data.
- Sales reports - The sales report consists of 3 separate reports:
- Sales Summary - This report creates a general overview of the store sales in three tables: Daily sales, Total sales, and Order Statuses
- Sales per year - This report creates a list of sales for a specified year. For each month, the number of orders, income produced, and an average order income are displayed. At the bottom, a total for the year is displayed. Clicking on each month will provide orders placed in that month.
- Custom sales summary - This is a customizable report that details orders (by status*), products, and revenue produced in a specified time span, with a total at the bottom. *You can alter the order status included in this report by navigating to Store > Configuration > Store and selecting the ‘Report settings’ tab. However, be aware, alter the settings here will affect all reports using these controls.
- Sales tax report - This report displays one row for every tax rate you have defined, with columns for tax name, jurisdiction, tax rate, total taxable sales, and total tax collected.
- Stock reports (IndieCommerce members only) - The Stock module creates a report for all SKUs that are tracked by the module. The report shows all tracked SKUs, their associated product, stock value, and the threshold value (the value at which an admin is notified of the stock level).